Greensburg, Pennsylvania

gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke.when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which i was going to spend a considerable about on), i was blown away with rates and ridiculous expectations on my part in order for HER to plan the party.

i have never encountered such an immature business person- so full of herself and arrogant! i would strongly discourage anyone from using her services or even considering her.

a monkey would be a more professional business person.but then again, she is following in the footsteps of her mother, what would i expect?

Had an Experience with GATHERINGS BY AMANDA?

Comments

The Real Sunny
#194374

I AM THE ORIGINAL SUNNY THAT POSTED A POSITIVE POST LAST DECEMBER. I cannot believe that you took my username after it had expired on me and wrote negative things. Just shows what a coward you truly are "Sunny" from September, 2010!

A Friend
#194373

Obviously the *** who is posting all this BS about Amanda is jealous and knows nothing about her.(yes, one person is making up multiple names and writing all this ***, we know that) She is a multiple business owner and is doing GREAT.

Yes, she closed one business, so what? I give her tons of credit for taking the chance to own businesses.

You really need to get a life.I actually feel sorry for you that you have to post BS like this to feel better about yourself.

Sunny

Good!She is closing!

I knew she wouldn't last.

Probably crawling back to her mother for rescue.:cry

Sunny
#120129

Go to the better business bureau!

Sounds personal to me

A personal vendetta is not pretty.These negative comments are all about a personal problem and not a constructive comment.

Those of us local citizens who received a mailing of copies of these pages do not appreciate the vindictive attempt to hurt Amanda and her mother in the community.I suggest whoever needs to act like this should seek professional assistance; and if they are professionals themselves, dig deep and grow up.

cam

synergytees.com is run by a birdman *** rapist named cameron ligman BEWARE

ButterflyGurl~

Thanks for the lesson, Mr.Rogers.

You should be one to talk about being truthful, fair and concerned about friendships.

How hypocritical and ridiculous!I'm glad the word is getting out.

Amanda Fisher

I am apalled that such blatant lies can be written as the truth on this site.Allowing that behavior simply discredits the validity of the complaints and comments.

As a Rotarian, I follow the Four Way Test and encourage others to do so also. In everything you do and say, keep in mind: 1. Is it fair to all concerned? 2.

Is it the truth? 3. Does is build goodwill and better friendships?

4.Will it be beneficial to all concerned?

rose

I have known of Amanda for many years now and would discourage anyone from doing business with her, just because of how she is as a person. I would not mingle doing business with a person like that. Too shady.

jesse